Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm a BAD BAD Blogger

Ok I know I KNOW!! Bad blogger. Trust me I've been very busy. In a nutshell, until I can post more detail, built a couple of items for Bid4theCure auction, added finishing touches to Club Amor, my SL little brother, Arcadian, finally asked his long time SL girlfriend to partner, opened Club Amor (was quite a blast I might add), and been helping LauraJill work on wedding plans. Whew! Try to say all that in one breath! I promise, sometime this month *giggles*, to expound on each of these happenings as time allows. Just know that things are good. And look up Club Amor in world if you are looking for a nice place to hang out. Our events are listed in SL's event search and there is a schedule board on outside of club. We'd love to have you stop by sometime.

No comments: