Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What a year!

WHAT A DOOFUS I AM!!! THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS! HAHAHAHA WELL BETTER LATE THAN NEVER HUH?!

April 15, 2007, Lan and I swore our vows amongst family and friends. A year! Still amazes me. So many things have happened and changed since then. We've accomplished so much and yet there are many things yet to do. We have had quite the rollercoaster ride but through it all we are still together, a couple, a team. We've enjoyed such joys, like when we 'adopted' our SL bevy of children. We've suffered loss when we had to remove our association from one of them. We've enjoyed great friends. And we've mourned the loss of some friendships and ties. But all in all we are still the Lan and Olivia team.

It's funny. SL kinda speeds up time. A month in SL is like I dunno, 6 months it seems. Part of the phenomenon I think is the fact somethings are instantaneous. Look at how travel works in SL. You can teleport anywhere at anytime. And it's free. No saving for airfare. No planning trip wardrobe. It's 'Let's go' and boom you are there. So yeah what I'm saying is it feels more like 5-6 yrs together instead of one. And for my little brother Arcadian, I mean that in a good way! *chuckles*

Love ya Lan honey! Thanks for your love and patience, but most of all for the wonderful ride so far!! Oh honey, by the way, I need to do somemore shopping *pats him down for his wallet*

No comments: