Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hair and more hair....

I sure wish designers would make hair transfer. One of my first addictions in my shopping adventures in Second Life was hair. OMG I LOVE HAIR! And OMG I FAIL horribly at trying to make my own, so my inventory is SO packed with hair. But just as my player loves to play with cuts, colors and styles, I love to change things up too. So I've like tons of hair that I can say 'been there... done that' but that is still good hair. And with so many new residents I would love to go to help island and just gift newbie girls/ladies/women with hair from my inventory. I don't want to charge for it. I wore it. I got my use from it. It now clutters my inventory. And I just hate to delete it. Would be so great to be able to just give it away to some new resident and 'make their day'. I mean really. When I think back I had a few kind people, Arcadian one of them, that assisted me, but I was on help island like a week before I figured things out and looked quite, well let's just put it this way, 'right off the turnip truck'. Just wish I could give away old inventory, granting random acts of kindness on new residents. Just to make their day! Ok ramble is over... back to whatever you were working on.

1 comment:

Arcadian Vanalten said...

LOL, and the Lab knows, you could end up supplying every noob coming in-world for at least a few months based on your old styles alone...

BTW, UPDATE YOUR BLOG.
Ya goof.

--Arc